Thursday, 9 November 2017
Late update - We did it!
So a delayed post on the Kickstarter. We ended up with a great backing of $8,372! Considering we were after $3,500, we are over the moon with the support f the RPG community in general.
So, just an update for this blog - we are well into layout of the main book, we have one complete backker Patron in the bag already (kind of a cheat but it's still in there!).
We also have Stefan Poag working on some of the stretch goal work already, which I'm hanging to see.
I'm also in the process of converting Patrons into a compatible format for Purple Sorcerer's Grimoire, which I'm super excited about seeing on completion.
More news to come!
November 09, 2017
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest