Curse of Mistwood is an adventure designed for a group of 5 to 8 Characters of levels 4 to 6.
Curse of Mistwood can be played as a continuation of The Trolls of Mistwood or as a standalone adventure. A dark power has stirred in Mistwood. An evil so great that not only is the quiet waterside village at risk but perhaps the world itself. Once more adventurers must heed the call to arms, risking everything to thwart the plans of a much greater foe. Will the adventurers have the courage to seek the source of Mistwood's woes, or will they be consumed trying?
Written by Daniel J. Bishop and David Fisher.
- Mystery and excitement compatible with Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG but easily converted to other systems
- 100 pages of cunning crones, eerie swamps, shadowy villains and a visit to another world
- Beautifully rendered isometric maps by Brian Van Hunsel and Del Teigeler
- New magic items and curses to share amongst your players
- Detailed history and description of Mistwood and the surrounding region