Thursday 18 June 2015

The coming feast

So a few developments have happened since my last post.

Firstly, the adventure Feast of the Preserver has been set up for sale at rpgnow.com. It is still unavailable till I have been given the green light for release by Goodman Games. I have, however, got a print version of the adventure coming to me as a proof copy. So with luck the green light will coincide with my approving the print product.


Another exciting happening (for me at least) is Brian, my great friend and collaborator, has signed up to commence work on a new adventure. It is the map of all maps. I'll have more on that soon.

I'm also interested in getting fellow artists and writers who are interested in publishing their art and adventures through Shinobi27 Games to drop me a line. I'm working on some big projects and if I can get some other collaborators, well the more the merrier. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Hopefully my next blog will be announcing the release of Feast of the Preserver.

No comments:

Post a Comment